Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hello!
I'm waiting in the Wings (intentional pun) for the release of my contemporary romance to be published and I love reading all the posts from those who have made the journey before me. I've lived in New Jersey all my life (except for a brief three-year stint in the midwest) and am an avid beach fan. Reading has been a hobby since I was about four and now I am happiest when I'm reading to my grandchildren or immersed in a really great story with a cat curled up next to me.

Wings offers authors wonderful opportunities to introduce their work to the reading public. I can hardly wait to begin promoting my books and I am very grateful to the Wings staff and to all the great writers whose posts I've been reading for months now on the Wings Yahoo! group message board. I am in great company!
Cordially,
Jeanne Smith
writing as Jeanne Howard

No comments: