Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2005


Good morning! I wanted to say thank you to those of you who dropped by for my Dog Day Afternoon. You asked some great questions and I had a great time. Congratulations to Jenny who won a downloaded copy of See You in My Dreams.

Speaking of that book, It just received a 5 cups rating from Cherokee at Coffee Time Romances.
Here's the last paragraph of the review:
"I loved this book. This book is well written, fast-paced and thought provoking. It is full of suspense, mystery and action; a page-turner from start to finish. It is a very satisfying book with twists and turns that will keep you glued to every page. The characters Ms. Ryan portrays on pen and paper are sympathetic. She paints a scene that takes the reader into the center of the story and into the couple’s dreamy past lives. She is such a gifted writer! See You In My Dreams is an engrossing story that one can not put down."
Cherokee,
Reviewer for Karen Find Out About New Books
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance

That's it for now.

No comments: