Pages

Sunday, October 02, 2005



WEB SITE UPDATED

Well, this may not be earth-shattering news to any of you, but it's the first time I've done it myself. I have a good MCRW friend who maintains my web site, but it happens she's with child and has hyperemesis gravidarum, which has totally zapped her energy. She uses Front Page, and I have the program,but I didn't know how to access the web site. BTW, I use iPower.com as my server. I pay about $60 a year, and it seems to be a pretty good deal.

But back to the story of the update. Jody was having a good day yesterday, one of few, and she talked me through it over the phone. Now I'm not totally inept, but hands-on experience is the key. I can't watch someone do it; I have to do it myself. Once I figured out how to import my newest newsletter, I was on a roll. I played with it so long--okay, there was still some trial and error--I FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH. Believe me, this doesn't happen very often.

I didn't do anything major, just added two new reviews and the newsletter and contest, a couple of blurbs about my fourth MS and about my half-completed one. The upshot of this state of affairs, is I am able to exchange links with other Wingnuts without having to hassle my good friend.

If you'd like to exchange links, e-mail me at marienicoleryan@bellsouth.net, and give me your web addy and what genre you write.

Marie-Nicole

http://www.marie-nicoleryan.com

No comments: