Pages

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hey there all

I have decided that 24 hours isn't enough time in a day. I wrote until 1am, then read in bed until 2:30am. Okay, I slacked and dragged myself out of bed at 11:30am - and proud of it, too! Hey, if the cat can roll over and go back to sleep, why can't I?

Just finished chapter 5 last night, settling in for another writing marathon tonight after tea. Gotta make hay while the sun shines...or moon, in this case. And I'm not into hay (I get hayfever, after all) just writing.

Had the ol' hair trimmed today. Looks better. The last hairdresser sort of had a chunk out of the side. That looked odd. Now I'm odd looking, I know, but really! A chunk is a chunk is a chunk. I don't need to look any worse LOL.

Gotta go and cook some tea (which, to my US friends, mean the evening meal). Throwing on the stir fry tonight. Have to remember to take my stuff out and keep cooking, as Mum likes her veges well cooked and I like mine three quarters raw. hey, if it doesn't crunch, it ain't stir fry!

hooroo from Down Under!
Angela Verdenius

No comments: