Pages

Tuesday, August 09, 2005


Thanks, Nora! I'm here! And in good company, too.

Trying to kick-start my writing life and this looks like a good place to be to do just that. Today, while sitting in the dentist's waiting room, I hen-scratched notes on the back of a receipt about what's wrong with my WIP. I'm thinking about adding a wee paranormal thread into my lighthouse-mystery-romance.

I'm nearly done reading a 4 book Nora Roberts saga wherein she has a very subtle ghostly visitation and that's what inspired me since I don't normally write too far out on a limb, LOL.

Well that's enough for my first post. Congrats, Kat, on the events you have coming up! Angela, I wouldn't touch over-cooked vegies with a ten-foot fork, and Kay, let me know if the penguin movie would be good for my 9 y/o daughter...

Pam Ripling
writing as Anne Carter
http://www.beaconstreetbooks.com




No comments: