Pages

Friday, September 16, 2005

Like so many others, I've been glued to the all-news channels following Katrina and the horrific aftermath of her assault on the Gulf States. My hearts go out to everyone effected.

I've made a bit of progress on my current works in progress, though. My next mystery is going to introduce Kate Law, a stock trader with a dangerous habit of digging a little too deep into the inner-workings of corporate America.

Deciding just how much technical information a reader needs to get a feel for the world of corporate finance and stock trading, without bogging down the story, has been my biggest challenge, so far. But, I think I've finally worked that out and the story is beginning to sail along pretty well.

I'm also working on two non-fiction projects - one on the stock market (surprise, surprise) and the other is top secret. I could tell you, but then I'd have to .... Come to think of it, that might not work in cyberspace. I guess I'll have to keep my lips zipped, for now.

Nora

No comments: