Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Dyan Garris Interviews Cat Muldoon on Voice of the Angels Blog

I met Dyan Garris, author of Voice of the Angels books, music, and spiritual exploration cards during her virtual book tour (I virtually met her, that is). I immediately felt a kinship with her.

Dyan's depth and caring come right through her words printed onscreen. She actually gets up at 4 AM to do a channeled message every day. That's amazing to me, who is a night owl! Anyway,

these are some of the things she asked me about on her blog:
Telepathy
Clairvoyance
spiritual beliefs
shapeshifting
herbology
aromatherapy
massage therapy
training
research
life experiences
characters talking to me
the difference between observation and intuition
and so much more.

I hope this entices you to check out my interview. She asked me some amazingly insightful questions, and I'll tell you, it took me a while to complete the interview. Be sure to go to her website for your free angel card reading. The cards are simply gorgeous! Hear Ronda Del Boccio, The Story Lady, interview Dyan Garris on InnerSpace LIVE! Author Interviews Friday, January 18th.

No comments: