Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

blogging for fun or profit

I thought blogging was about revealing all those personal secrets. It kept me from trying for a long time. Then I decided I was being old-fashioned. The web is the new marketplace for ebooks and an author needs to use every tool available. I don't like to talk about certain personal areas of my life and I ventured onto the net to see if I could be 'different'. I checked every blog I saw listed in someone's signature. Very few are personal info. Many are sources of writing info, interviews of authors, the list is all about variety.
I can't say my blog is the best although I am proud to have it up and running. I'm inviting you to come over to http://barbaraedwards.net/blog/blog.asp and help me get those tiny wings to fly.
Barbara Edwards
www.barbaraedwards.net to read excerpts or order books.

No comments: