Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Preparing for a book signing


Preparing for a book signing

I’ve read a number of articles concerning engaging with readers.  With this in mind I decided I would try to set up a few “meet the author” events.  I also decided to engage the help of my BNI group. 
I have held one book signing with my group.



I then came to the conclusion that if I ran a “meet the author” event I would need a banner to attract possible buyers. Unfortunately my BNI banner maker didn’t have the skills to carry out the necessary artwork.

Eventually, I found a good graphic designer and the problem was solved.

See below.

BNI is going to be may safe testing ground for my new banner because I have a 10 minute spot booked on 7th December 2018.

Wish me luck. 

Andrew R Williams

Author of Arcadia’s Children: Samantha’s Revenge.

Out Feb 2019 Arcadia’s Children 2: The Fyfield Plantation

No comments: