Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2005



Hello All,

Nora, you've done a fabulous job with this blog and thank you for all your hard work.

Yipee do to me! I got my fourth contract with Wings ePress in the mail for "Bet on Love" - my contemporary romance. Of course, I'm thrilled to pieces and it was just what I needed to get the old noodle ticking and writing again.

It's got a July 2007 release date but time flies fast when you're having fun! Plus, my two other releases will keep me busy.

I'm inching ever closer to November when my second release from Wings will make an appearance. "A Kiss so True", is a paranormal suspense and I thoroughly enjoyed writing this book. Chrissie did an absolutely fantastic job with the cover.

I'm going to post a tiny lil teaser for anyone who cares to read it....LOL

Excerpt: "A Kiss so True" - Nov 2005 release

Caught up in their destiny Joshua and his guardian angel, Kaelin must save Amanda from certain death and find a way to stay together forever, despite the decree from heaven that a love between a human and an angel is not only forbidden - it is doomed.

No comments: