Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2005


Hi all,
I've been a WingNut since 2002. My book A Father's Hope came out in October of 2003. Was a nominee for both TRS 2003 & Loves Romances Golden Rose 2003. Quite a thrill for a first time author. My second book Joshua's Faith will be out in June 2006.

I was with Cheryl at the Romantic Times Convention and we got to meet some wonderful authors from New York who had just been through the tragedy of 911. We all drew together and many tears were shed for the lost of so many on that terrible day that changed our country forever. That was also the day Cheryl came up with the title for my book from a beautiful photograph we saw. Thanks, Cheryl.

Here are some words of wisdom:
A professional writer is an amateur who didn't quit... Richard Back

When yo speak, your words echo only across the room or down the hall. But when you write, your words echo down the ages... Bud Gardner

No comments: