Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2005


Thanks to Nora, I'm finally on the Wings blog!

I'm sorry to be late and there's no excuse. I'm an original WingNut, having one of the four launch titles back in September, 2001, Full Moon Honeymoon. Wings ePress had a rocky first month. I don't think I need to remind you what else was going on in September of that year. So when I call Full Moon Honeymoon a best seller, it's not nearly the bragging rights of a bestseller today. We just didn't sell a lot of books that first month.

Only a handful of us attended Romantic Times in Orlando that year, but what a thrill to be able to sign copies of my first published book at the Book Fair. I signed books with Cynthiana Appel. She sold out and thanks to her enthusiasm, I almost did, too!

Thanks to a hard-working staff and a bunch of talented authors, Wings ePress has come a long way.

Visit my grammar blog if you have a question, or drop by Cheryl's Chatters. I look forward to blogging with all of you WingNuts!

Cheryl
http://cherylnorman.com

No comments: