Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2005


Hi all

I'm back again! LOL

Firstly, my prayers go out to all who have been affected by the hurricanes. We've been watching the progress on the news Down Under. Stay safe *hugs*

My hands are actually very sore tonight. Full of scratches and tiny cuts. Why? Because I've been cleaning the gutters on the old cattery. Mate, there was so much muck in those gutters! I still have a heap to do. The problem comes from a tree that used to be in the back neighbours yard. It used to send down showers of leaves and seeds into our yard and onto the cattery. They've since cut the tree down and it's gone...but it left a legacy on the cattery roof. That, and we had weeds growing in the cattery gutter and on our verandah roof! yes, people, I had to WEED THE GUTTERS!

My brother, SIL and little niece are coming tomorrow for a few days. Chloe, my niece, loves the cats. Most of them hide from her. Their little dog, Mindy, likes to chase the cats. I chase Mindy. It's going to be busy...

cheers!
Angela Verdenius

No comments: