Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cat Muldoon's Virtual Book Tour

This has been quite a month. I'm writing short stories and submitting them like crazy. I have five out and one more on the way. Just finished a short called "Katrina's Scare" and am about to find it's first stop on the road to publication. I'm still awaiting word on everything else.

David K. Ewen of Today's Author interviewed me, and you can both hear and now SEE it. How exciting.








The MP3 (sound) file: Go to "Today's Author" on Blog Talk Radio. You can listen and download it

Watch the video & pass the link on to any one.


I've also been on tour this month, which is quite interesting. My stop today is at The Book Connection! If you drop in and comment, you could win a copy of my book. I've even posted a couple of questions to give you something specific to work from.

I'm also getting ready for two other things. The first I will set up today - a development blog for the Undercover Heir series so that the world can follow my progress. the other is that I'm starting a Blog Talk Radio show on which I will interview authors of mystical, magical and spiritual fiction.

You can check out the virtual book tour for all the December authors touring with Pump Up Your Book Promotions and discover some fabulous authors.

No comments: